Beaty Favorites // January (Repost)


Gah! I keep having to repost this because the Blogger app on my phone is stupid and messes with the actual posts when I go on the computer. Grrrr!

Floral Journal: My beloved beauty journal. I've been writing in this non-stop filling it up with ideas for blog posts, outfits ideas and beauty/makeup products that I want.

elf Studio Blush // Tickled Pink: I wore the Mellow Mauve blush during December but I've been liking this softer color alot. It's more natural and easy to work with.

Bath and Body Works White Citrus Body Scrub: This smells AMAZING! I usually just stick with my St.Ives but when I saw this at the Semi-Annual Sale I thought I'd branch out and try something else. I'm inlove with it and I'm definitely going to buy more products with the same scent!

Tommy Girl Cologn: I'm a Sweet Pea girl, have been for years. But when I was cleaning out my room I saw this in a boxset and thought I'd try it out. It's light and feminine, and it lasts through the day. I've been wearing it everyday and I'm (hopefully!) getting a new bottle for my birthday.

C.O Bigelow Rose Salve: Another thing I got at the Semi-Annual Sale. If you don't like the scent of roses, this product is not for you.It keeps your lips moist and it protects it from the cold air.

elf Studio Maximum Coverage Concealer // Sand: Maximum Coverage? Um it's at most a medium coverage. I've actually been wearing this as a base. The color Sand matches me perfectly, it's Oil-Free, it has yet to break me out (been wearing it for five weeks and nothing bad has happened!) and it's $3. You really can't beat it.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts