VIDEO PICK: Are you a different person after you make a mistake?


    I'm pretty sure I've mentioned my love for Leena Norms before. If I haven't; love them, big fan of their work. One of my favorite videos to watch is the Agony Leena series. People send in questions that are more on the existential crisis route and Leena gives her take on it. There's a few videos in the series now and there's always one or two questions in each video that make me think "Huh. I wonder how I would answer that." I started writing the questions in a notebook and answering them. Maybe I'll share them one day but right now I just answer them in a stream of conscious way aka my thoughts are a mess. Especially when I first discovered these videos, these videos have joined the list of media that brings me comfort whenever I rewatch them. It's like a close friend or sibling giving you advice.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts