MAKEUP OF THE MONTH: NOVEMBER


Like I said in a previous post, I have been trying to streamline my makeup. I've kept things I use regularly or products from each category that I would use if I wanted to. For example, if I wanted to go for a rosey toned eyeshadow look, I have one palette for that. If I wanted to go for a pink blush, I have one blush for that. Or if I wanted to go for a peachy look, I have something for that. Not necessarily things I use regularly, but I just wanted to have at least one option.

Because of this streamlining, I wanted to make sure I was getting proper use of the products I do have. I've decided that I was only going to use certain products instead of switching it up. This is only really for my eye shadows and lips since I only have one of two for each category of my base makeup. My foundation is either the Milani 2 in 2 foundation, or the Makeup Revolution stick foundation. My two concealers are also Milani and Makeup Revolution, and I have one Milani loose powder to set everything.

 I've had this Wet n Wild contour palette for about two years now and recently I have been using it as bronzer instead of just using it on the hollows of my cheeks. This is in the shade "Dulce de Leche", which is the warmer palette so it works as a good bronzer shade for me. I use my Daiso brush and sweep it all over my cheeks, kind of like a blush, and up to my temples. I've made a pretty good tent in both sides of the palette and I'm hoping to hit pan on the contour/bronzer side by the end of the year and that's why I've decided on using it for this month.

This Coastal Scents palette has been with me for years now, and I'm holding to it just for those two copper shades. I made this palette back in 2014? 2015? when I first started watching sunbeamsjess on YouTube and I was inspired by her love for super coppery eyeshadow. I've been looking at other warm toned palettes to replace this one but until I found one that I like and I think is worth investing in, I'll be using this one.

I only really wear lipsticks during the colder months. I don't know why, maybe it's just the festive season that gets me in the mood to glam up a little more. This Colourpop Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade "Love Bug". It's a dark terracotta shade, which I think is perfect for fall. I've gotten rid of my older Colourpop liquid lipsticks and I'm trying to make sure I get proper use out of the ones I still have before they go bad.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts