BEAUTY & STATIONERY HAUL


Would you believe me if I said that since taking these pictures (which was quite some kind ago now because ya girl likes to procrastinate), I have gotten even more stationery and beauty products? Iscelle, spending money on things she doesn't need? More likely than you think. I'm sure those other products will pop up on here in the future but for now, let's focus these babies. 

STATIONERY
There are two Daiso's in the Houston area now and I am so happy about it! Now all we need is a Miniso and Muji. Whoever can make it happen, please make it happen. For those of you who don't know about Daiso, it's a Japanese 100yen store and everything in the store (unless marked otherwise) is $1.50. They sell a random mix of things from stationery to household items to snacks and drinks. Of course, I got stationery and beauty stuff. The black and red gel pens came in a pack and they're actually really good. I've been using them a lot more than the sumo wrestler one because that one is just a regular ballpoint pen. If you journal or do any sort of crafty things, Daiso is a good place to get things like decorative paper and glue tape. The two washi tapes are from the dollar store, which is another place I recommend for cheap crafty things.

BEAUTY
This summer, I was brutal to makeup collection and got rid of so many things. I threw out super old products and gave the ones that I wasn't using to other people. For my eyeshadows, I wanted to have options for different color stories and I didn't have a rosey, warm toned eyeshadow palette and I wanted one that I could use as an everyday staple. This Milani palette was $15 at Wal-Mart and it is a beauty. If you love warm tones, you need this palette.

Like I said, Daiso has beauty things so I got a pack of under-eye sheet masks, blotting sheets, and a brush that I really love using for bronzer. I was buying things for my cousin and while I was doing that, I decided to do a little shopping myself. I've known about Shop MissA for some time now but this is my first time buying something from the site. I've seen a few videos about their charity makeup sponge and how it's really good so I decided to buy two (I gave the other one to my sister) and a 10 pc. set of eyeshadow brushes. Another thing I bought online is The Ordinary Coverage Foundation. I have it in the shade 2YG and it's a tiny bit too dark for me. The foundation itself is nice but unfortunately, I can't wear it by itself.


iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts