COVERGIRL IS NOW CRUELTY FREE!

Covergirl recently went cruelty free and it is the biggest company to do so!

For those of you who don't know, I went cruelty free with my makeup (still working on skincare and bodycare) almost three years ago now. Because the bigger brands that I was used to buying from, like L'oreal, Covergirl, and Rimmel London, aren't cruelty free, I've had to try out new products from brands I haven't tried out before to try and replace my old favorites. To be fair, Covergirl wasn't a brand I was overly interested in back then. Their foundations were always too pink, and aside from their mascaras nothing really called out to me. Since then, Covergirl has a bit of a revamp in their packaging and advertising, and they've come out with way more face products that have a massive shade range.

Now that such a big company is cruelty free, hopefully other brands follow their footsteps. My choices in the drugstore just got wider and I'm excited to try out their newer releases.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts