MARCH FAVORITES



Is it just me or is it slightly terrifying how fast time is going? We're already in April and as much as I love April, I need time to chill and slow down. I was on a roll with posts in March but once April came around, I kind of lost inspiration for posts. I'll still be hanging around these parts but school is coming to an end and projects and exams are piling up.

Again, I don't have a lot of products to talk about. One favorite that I can't show is Taro Bubble Tea. I gave up caffeine for lent so I can't drink my usual milk tea or my newly discovered love, green tea latte. I've been drinking taro a lot and I like it, but I can't wait until I can have my green tea lattes again. For beauty favorites, I have an old bronzer that I've been really liking. It's the Physician's Formula Bamboo Wear bronzer and I bought this years ago because Fleur de Force talked about it. I've been trying out a new foundation that's a little bit too light for me and I put the bronzer pretty much all over my face. I bronze the perimeter of my face and I've been really liking it as a blush, on the apple of my cheeks. When I'm not using the bronzer, I've been loving the terracotta shade in my elf Blush Palette in Light. I've mentioned that I'm not a big fan of blush and that's because I don't like putting more products over my acne scars that would draw more attention to them. But since my scars are a lot lighter, the blush doesn't emphasize them and the orange-y shade kind of makes me look more youthful.

A non-beauty favorite are my 5-HTP pills.  I started taking the pills because I've been having trouble with sleeping. I would sleep a lot but the quality of my sleep wasn't very good and I still felt tired. I take one pill at night and since I started taking the pills, I've been sleeping a lot better and deeper at night. This was recommend to me by my doctor but you can get 5-HTP pills over the counter.


YouTube
Lizzy Hadfield
   Shot From the Street
The Sound You Need
The School of Life
Broadly

Music
Do It Right - Anne-Marie
Ciao Adios - Anne-Marie
Aftergold - Big Wild
Symphony - Zara Larsson, Clean Bandit
REDMERCEDEZ - Amine
Wee Woo - Pristin

Netflix
Empire of Tsars
Secrets of Great British Castles

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts