SUMMER HAUL: PART III // INNISFREE



Korean cosmetics have been on my beauty wishlist for years, ever since the BB cream crave came over to the States. The more BB creams came into American shelves, the more I wanted the "legit" BB creams that started it all. There's also loads of Korean brands so I chose one that I was most familiar with, Innisfree (I'm familiar with it because of KPOP shhh). Most Asian BB creams just come in one shade, and although I'm quite pale I'm not pale enough to make the BB creams work for me. I decided to get a foundation in two shades because I wasn't sure about the shades, a face SPF because duh it's necessary and a face mist. You can get these at online stores like Korea Depart and BeautynetKorea. This is strictly a haul since I haven't the chance to really use these products yet but once I do, I'll be sure to do a review on them!

Innisfree Smart Foundation Water Balancing // Shade 21 and Shade 23

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts