LUCAS PAPAW




I love makeup and beauty products as much as the next blogger but let's be real; if there were products that had multiple uses, we'd pick them over others. That's why when multiple purpose balms are so popular. They're great as lip balms and help sooth any rashes and cuts and insect bites you might have. There a lot of multiple purpose balms in the market but the one that I've heard the most about is  the Asutralian brand, Lucas PaPaw. Papaw is a fruit that is used as the main ingredient in this ointment. I got mind on Amazon because that was the only place I found online that sells it and as far as I know, Lucas Papaw isn't available in stores in the US.

The actual ointment looks and feels like Vaseline but much more moisturizing. It doesn't dry out my lips like Vaseline and it keeps it moisturized for a long time. I haven't tried out for any other uses (yay to not having rashes and insect bites!) but so far I have nothing bad to say. This is a great product to always keep in your purse! 

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts