Talk to the Hand

L-R: NYC Bowery Black, NYC Pier 17, Maybelline Bold Gold, elf Green Machine
I thought I'd share the nail colors I've been loving this "winter" season. Quotations are there cause it's Christmas time and it's 70 degrees outside. But at least my nails will look the wintery part. I love wearing dark colors during the fall/winter season and these four polishes are the ones I've been running back to.

NYC Bowery Black: It's a really nice heather gray with some shimmer in it. Not as harsh as black, but still looks, for the lack of a better word, chic.

NYC Pier 17: Love, love, love! An electric, metallic blue that's surprisingly pigmented for NYC Nail Polishes. You usually have to layer on two or three times to get it opaque but one layer would have been enough.

Maybelline Bold Gold: I use this as an accent nail with the elf Green Machine nail polish, and I'm not really a big fan of gold nail polish but I really like this one. It's not too flashy, and it's just the perfect, almost muted gold.

elf Green Machine: It's coming off a lot lighter, and teal on the picture but in real life it's a really dark, forest green color. I pair it with the Maybelline Bold Gold, and elf Plum nail polish as the accent nails and I've just been running back to it cause it's just a really pretty color.


Well, that's it for now. Till next time.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts