Beauty Favorites // December


December is coming to an end, which means I've gone through another month of products of I've been loving. I tried a few other things, but these are the ones that I've been using daily.

elf Lengthening and Volumizing Mascara: I didn't bother with mascara before because if my lashes were long, they'd just scratch against my glasses and just leave black streaks on them. But since having contacts, I've been able to wear mascara and this one is the best one I've used so far. I know it's surprising since it's so cheap (it's a dollar!), but it separates and lengthens my lashes and it gets the job done.

elf Studio Blush // Mellow Mauve: This has become my everyday blush since I got it in the end of November. It's a pinky-mauve color that has a bit of shimmer when you swatch it but once it's on your cheeks, it's just a natural rosy glow.

Clean and Clean Dual Action Moisturizer: I have acne scars and since using this, I've noticed that they've been less dark. I use it every time after I wash my face and it leaves my face tingling and moisturized.

Maybelline New York Coverstick // Medium-Beige: I bought this because my friend recommended it for under-eye circles. My under-eye circles aren't that bad, and I can easily cover them up with just foundation. Personally, it caked up and looked patchy under the eyes but for covering up other blemishes, this was really good. It's creamy and offers very good coverage.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup // 40 Nude: I bought this simply because I needed a lighter foundation. I read some good reviews so I decided to try it out. It has low coverage and it's not very build able since it doesn't cover my acne scars even with two layers on. It's good if you want to even out your skin tone, but it's more of a daytime foundation since it has SPF.

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm // Red Dahlia: I got this in my Ross haul, and I've been choosing this over other lip balms since it's really moisturizing and it gives my lips color without being too much.

Revlon Illuminance Creme Eyeshadow // Not Just Nudes: Love, love, LOVE these colors. I'm not very good with eyeshadow but it's very easy to just swipe these shadows by themselves or just layer and blend them out to create a more smokey eye.

That's it for my December favorites. I hope everyone has a wonder New Year. Till next time!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts