2020 FAVORITES || BOOKS, MOVIES, SONGS, ETC.

    Can you believe we've made it through the year?! I''m proud of all of us! It goes without saying that this year has been terrible but there's also been some little moments of joy sprinkled throughout it all. I've definitely forgotten some things that brough me joy this year (just like I forgot to mention some things in the video oops) but that's okay. It goes to show that despite it all, I'm surrounded by good things and I'm extremely lucky.

MOVIES/SHOWS

    I don't watch a lot of TV shows and movies. Whenever I watch movies at home, it takes me a long time to finish them because I keep getting up and doing other things. With TV shows, it's even more rare for me to actually finish them. A lot of the time I get about halfway through the series and then just stop and never go back to finish it. This year was no different. Started a lot of dramas but didn't finish most of them. I rewatched old favorites (Jurassic Park, Age of Youth and its sequel) and really enjoyed the few shows and movies I discovered and actually finished this year.

    God's Own Country

    Jurassic Park

    Enola Holmes

    2gether (Thai Drama)

    2 Days, 1 Night (Korean Variety Show)

    Sixth Sense (Korean Variety Show)

    Age of Youth/Hello, My Twenties (Korean Drama)

    Age of Youth 2/Hello, My Twenties 2 (Korean Drama)


YOUTUBE

    Some of these are old favorites, like Jen Campbell and PeruseProject, but they've been uploading a lot more since quarantine started and I've really enjoyed having more of their videos to watch. 

    BooksandLala

    Rhiannon Ashlee

    PeruseProject

    Design House

    Drinking By My Shelf

    Jen Campbell

    Jess Owens

    까니짱 G-NI

    I rediscovered my love for study channels this month and I've been really loving these creators.

    joy eduardo

    elly belly

    Kim Yap

    Nicole Joslin


SONGS

    I was just going to straight up copy my Spotify wrapped but then I decided to go through it and pick out songs that I reaaally love. Some of these are songs I discovered during the beginning of quarantine and holds a special place in my heart because of that. 

    Psycho - Red Velvet

    Nonstop - OH MY GIRL

    Wannabe - ITZY

    Not Shy - ITZY

    From: Me - NIve

    Tired - NIve

    Wasteland - Justine Skye

    Miss Shiney - Kaiit

    It's Not All About You - Lawrence 

    Walk With Me - Taba Chake

    Rose-Colored Boy - Paramore

    Like A Fool - NIve, Sam Kim

    ZGZG - SAAY

    the 1 - Taylor Swift

    peace - Taylor Swift

    Monster - Red Velvet Irene & Seulgi

    La La Lost You (Acoustic Version) - NIKI 

    PLAY - ChungHa

    God's Work ft. iLL BLU - IAMDDB

    Catriona - Matthaios

    Bad Dreams (Stripped) - Faouzia

    Lo Malo - Aitana, Ana Guerra

    Brisa - IZA

    90's Love - NCT U

    

BOOKS

    Red, White & Royal Blue - Casey McQuiston

    An Enchantment of Ravens - Margaret Rogerson

    Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe - Benjamin Alire Saenz 

    Six of Crows - Leigh Bardugo

    Crooked Kingdom - Leigh Bardugo

    Undead Girl Gang - Lily Anderson

    Blanca & Roja - Anna-Marie McLemore

    When Dimple Met Rishi - Sandhya Menon

    When the Moon Was Ours - Anna-Marie McLemore

    Hello, Universe - Erin Entrada Kelly 

    Radio Silence - Alice Oseman 

    Silver In The Wood - Emily Tesh

    Drowned Country - Emily Tesh 

    Heartstopper: Volume I & Volume II - Alice Oseman

    Children of Blood and Bone - Tomi Adeyemi

    Eliza and Her Monsters - Francesca Zappia 

    

    I hope you also have some things that have made you smile throughout this dumpster fire of a year. I know going into a new year won't change much but I'm grateful and hopeful for the future. I made a video of some other favorites from this year!


iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts