RECENT FAVORITES




Hello, hello. Something about the back to school season always make want to start fresh. September is the January for some people, after all. I've done a really good job of decluttering my room, from going through all of my clothes to getting rid of makeup that's way past the expiration date and giving away the ones that are still good but just don't get used. But now that there's a lot of empty room in my makeup drawers, I've fallen back inlove with watching makeup videos. Don't get me wrong, I never stopped watching them. But now I'm fully back into watching hauls and I'm itching to just talk about makeup like I used to. And of course, OST is where I turned to whenever I wanted to talk about things that I loved. Here's a random mix of things I've been loving lately. 

BEAUTY/SKINCARE
Tarte Tarteist To Go
Makeup Revolution Fast Base stick founfation - F6
Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define concealer - C6
CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion
Essence Superfine Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
* One beauty favorite that is currently too dirty for the world to see if the Flower Beauty beauty sponge. It is the softest sponge I've ever tried and a great alternative to the actual Beauty Blender

STATIONERY
Green Apple notebook - This is my "random scenarios" notebook. There's always 'scenes' floating around in my head and I write them here so that I remember them if I ever want to use them for a bigger story. It's also just a dumping ground for dabbles.
Muji Smooth Writing Gel Pen - Yellow and Gray - 0.5
Muji Gel-Ink Hexa Ballpoint Pen - Black and Blue - 0.25

YOUTUBE/NETFLIX
Busted
Round Planet
clarah - The aesthetic study inspo we all need.
frannerd
Ash - Mama Reid - I was watching a Primark haul from her and I ended up binge watching her vlogs. Her kids are so cute and the accent mixed with baby talk is so precious!

SONGS
Love U - Chungha
16 Shots - Stefflon Don
Almost Love - Sabrina Carpenter
Pick Up The Phone - Jimin Park
Feel So Good - The Sarcastic
Wala Akong Pake - Karencitta
Cebuana - Karencitta


iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts