COSRX SKINCARE HAUL



If you are into beauty then you probably know that Korean beauty products are a thing. Especially during late 2014 and throughout 2015 when the BB creams came stateside and then BB cushions started appearing in Western brands during 2016. And at the same time, Korean skincare also became very famous. Sheet masks are more readily available and of course, you have probably seen those weird masks that are all over Facebook. I don't have a lot of experience with K-beauty because the few things that I have tried all broke me out and I just stayed away from everything. I did start using sheet masks last year but aside from that I haven't used any K-beauty products until recently. 

I am a Kpop fan so I'm familiar with the famous Korean beauty brands that idols endorse. Brands like Innisfree, Etude House, Nature Republic, The Saem, and The Face Shop. I've mentioned Joan Kim in my December/January Favorites posts and since discovering her channel I've been  introduced to so many other brands. Joan's channel is more about skincare rather than makeup and one brand that she recommends a lot is Cosrx. It's a brand that targeted towards those who have acne-prone skin and hyper-pigmentation so naturally I was interested it. I'm pretty sure that the brand hasn't been around for that long but it's getting a serious following now for their no-frills packaging and amazing products for prices that aren't too high. With the reviews that I've been seeing, I won't be surprised if Western magazine pick up on this brand and introduce it to an even bigger audience.

I've been pretty loyal to my First Aide Beauty Face Cleanser and Ultra Repair Cream for the past two years that I've used them but I was out of my moisturizer and I just decided to bite the bullet and change up my entire skincare. Adding in a new product is okay but changing everything, especially with a brand that I've never tried before, is super risky because my skin is sensitive and if it doesn't like a product, it really shows. But I've watched other Korean YouTubers rave about Cosrx and even TheLineUp mentioned a few products that they got while they were in Korea so I'm like 99% positive that this brand will be good to my skin. My skincare routine is super basic; I use my First Aid Beauty cleanser, use the Noxzema acne pads to tone/exfoliate during my nighttime routine and then follow it with my Ultra Repair Cream. I'm going to keep using the Noxzema pads because I really like them and they're cheap. 

I bought the Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion, Centella Blemish Cream and Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence last week and I've been using them everyday. I plan on getting a Cosrx cleanser once mine runs out and when I have that, I will be sure to tell you guys my full thoughts on these products.

You can get Cosrx products on Amazon, Jolse, Soko Glam, Memebox and Wishtrend.


iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts