WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING


I'm taking a British Literature class this semester and now I think I'm sunbeamsjess. I mean, I've always loved reading but my book buying needs have intensified this semester. I feel like fall is just the perfect time to stay in and read books but school gets in the way yknow? I read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children in September, before school started to take over and since then I haven't really had time to read for fun. 

I've been interested in the Arthurian legends since I was little and I saw the cartoon and I also love the Merlin tv series but those two are my only sources of information about the Arthurian legends thus far. The Once and Future King by T.H White is probably the most famous retelling of the legends, it's the one that I've seen referenced to the most. This is part recreational reading and part required reading because the topic I chose for my British Lit project is King Arthur but I'm not quite sure what aspect of the Arthurian legends I'm going to be focusing on. But nonetheless, I'm excited to finally read this!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts