NEW IN MY SUBSCRIPTION BOX: FAVE YOUTUBERS #2


It's no secret that I love YouTube. YouTube is pretty much my TV. I hardly ever watch TV shows, I just watch YouTube videos. And my favorite videos to watch are, of course, beauty and fashion videos. I love finding new channels and I love giving them love and supporting their content. So today, I thought I'd share some of the channels I've recently subscribed to. I seem to really like UK vloggers? They can convince me to buy any makeup products with those accents.


Alice Thorpe - I found Alice because of her university videos and those are my favorite ones to watch from her. She also has a vlog channel and she recently posted a few vlogs of her around her university and I loved seeing the campus and seeing how university life is in other places.

Hannah Renee - Hannah has been around my radar since last year but I only really watched her hauls. Her makeup tutorials are beautiful and absolute makeup goals.

KatesBeautyStation - I found Kate's channel because of her Colourpop swatch videos and oh my goodness her accent is adorable!

Sophie Foster - I don't remember how I found Sophie's channel but I'm glad I did. Her videos are fun to watch and if you're a fan of glitter and highlight, you would definitely like her. 

JaimePaigeBeauty - Another one that's been on my radar for a while now (and the only non-UK YouTuber on this list) but I didn't subscribe to Jaime until about a month ago. 

Alice Snell - The first video I saw from Alice was her Back to School haul and when I clicked on her channel and saw that she did weekly vlogs, I was sold. I love that she vlogs everyday of the week instead of just putting a few days of the weeks into the vlog. 

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts