EYES LIPS FACE: THE OG MAKEUP BRAND



Or at least, the OG makeup brand for me. When I first became interested in makeup, it was the end of my sophomore year in high school. Before that, all I wore was the Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer and black eyeliner just all over my eyes because I liked looking like a raccoon (jk it was done very tastefully, thank you very much). At the beginning of my junior year, I discovered e.l.f and it was like the heavens opened up and makeup rained down on me. Aside from foundation, everything I used was from e.l.f because the products were good quality and super affordable.

It's been four years since I started being interested in makeup and even though I've tried a bunch of other products from other brands, I still consider e.l.f one of my favorites. They've released a lot more products and collections since I last made an order (which was like two years ago) and I'm itching to make another order. So an e.l.f haul might be coming up soon....

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts