JUNE/JULY FAVORITES



How is it already the end of July?! I feels like this summer just flew right by. My summer has pretty much been all about summer classes and my internship (more on that later). I completely forgot to do a June favorites last month and I know it's a little early to do my July favorites but I've been loving the same products for both months that I just decided to do it earlier. 

I didn't post about it on here but I've changed my picture and you may or may not have noticed that I dyed my hair! I originally wanted to do a gray/blue ombre but in order to do that, my hair needed a lot of bleaching. It was my first time dyeing my hair and the hairdresser didn't think my hair could handle too much bleach so we decided to do this blonde ombre as a kind of trial run. I bought the Clairol Shimmer Lights Shampoo and Conditioner, which helps with keeping the yellow/orange tones out of my hair.

For makeup, I've still been wearing the same things. Still loving my Milani 2 in 1 Foundation and lately I've been wearing it over a light layer of Bio-Oil as my moisturizer and the Hard Candy Shine-Free primer, which are also some of my favorites. I've been using the Beauty Blender and I can definitely see why everyone raves about it. It's the best for blending out base makeup and I honestly haven't picked up my normal buffing brush to apply foundation. I alternate between my elf Studio Eyebrow Kit and ColourPop Eyebrow Pencil.

I have music favorites this time and it's not any specific song but they're Spotify playlists. I've been loving Discover Weekly for months now and in the last few weeks, I've been alternating between "HYPE New Music", "Pop Chillout", "Pop Rising", and "Late Night Chill"

iscelle robee. 

Comments

Popular Posts