FAVORITE VLOGMAS VIDEOS

Vlogmas is coming an end and Christmas is tomorrow! After Christmas, there's not much to look forward aside from the New Year - obvs. So now that the Christmas rush is over and we'll have more time to just relax, I thought I'd share my favorite vlogs that you can watch in your down time.

Are you surprised? If you saw my post about my favorite Vlogtober videos then you shouldn't be. Jess's vlogs start while she's still at uni and then you see her traveling back and forth from London to the 'farm'.

Kate // kate la vie (formerly known as gh0stparties)
It's been a while since Kate has uploaded videos so when she announced that she was doing Vlogmas, I was excited! If you love home ware and aesthetically pleasing interior design, follow her.  Her apartment is #goals!

Lily is one of my favorite YouTuber so naturally I love her vlogs as well. She's very down to earth and I feel like her Vlogs are the perfect mix of Christmas stuff and everyday life. Like, she does Christmas things but then she also shows her going grocery shopping and doing work stuff which makes her vlogs more relatable.

Who are your favorite Vlogmas vloggers?

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts