THE FOUNDATION THAT BROKE THE RULE




I love it when drugstore products gets so much hype. Because even if you don't like it, you didn't break the bank trying it out. But if you do like it, it's the best thing ever because 1) you have another makeup product to use - always a good thing - and 2) it's drugstore so it's cheap!

I know I said I wouldn't buy anymore makeup but this foundation has bloggers and YouTubers from all over raving about it and I just had felt a yearning for it like no other. 

They have twelve shades in the range, and I chose the fourth shade which is 104 Golden Beige. I was thinking of going a shade down but 103 looked a little too pink for me. Golden Beige is a tiny bit too dark for me but since it's summer time it'll match my skin soon enough.

The back of the tube has a chart that basically tells you what to expect from the foundation and it's pretty spot on. Despite the "Pro-Matte" in the foundation name, it's not completely matte but it's not dewy whatsoever which is good for my oily/combination skin. It's medium coverage but you can add more without it looking cakey or feeling heavy. It's super light feeling, it's like you're not even wearing anything. And for the 24 hour claim, I can actually vouch that it doesn't last that long. I wore this foundation for 22 hours once (don't ask why) and it was pretty much gone. For a normal day, which for me is from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., it lasts really well. 

If you're looking for a new foundation then I definitely recommend this one! It's drugstore, it's good coverage and feels nice on the skin. Have you guys tried this? Tell me what you think!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts