NOVEMBER FAVORITES



It was November. Now it's not. Let's talk favorites.

November was just a blur for me because I was actually quite busy with events at school and school work in general. I'm still using the same products as before but these two lipsticks have been my favorites to wear. The Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet is what I wear when I want a darker lip color because you can really build it up to get a pretty dark red/burgundy shade. MAC Craving is a plumy mauve-y pink that adds a pop of color to a makeup look. My hair is finally long enough for me to just air dry it without my ends going in all kinds of directions. To keep it from being frizzy, I apply the Garnier Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk when my hair is damp and it keeps my hair soft and frizz free.

I've mentioned this before but I love stationary items. I love notebooks, and journals, and pens. I've seen Stabilo pens all over tumblr and I've always wanted them. One particularly stressful day, I was like 'TREAT YO SELF' and made an impulse buy on Amazon and I am not sorry because I love these pens! They write very smoothly and the different colors make note making a lot more fun. Another non-beauty favorite of November is my watch from Target. It's really simple with a pearly cream band and rose gold face with rhinestones around it. It's pretty and goes with everything!

I have to favorites that I can't show because I left one at home and another is not something that's physical. The one I left at home is my Urban Planet utility style jacket and featured it in my favorite autumn winter clothing pieces post. The favorite that I can't physically show you is Zumba. My sister and I have been going to Zumba classes at our university's rec center since September and it's a good way to work out but not feel like you're getting a work out. It's just dancing, and even though I'm not the best dancer it's still a lot of fun.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts