'NO MAKEUP' MAKEUP




You know when Youtubers make a 'no makeup' makeup video and end up using more products than they would on a normal makeup look? Yeah, you're not going to find that here on OST. The cold weather has left us (casually sobbing) and the humidity and 70 plus degree weather has returned. It's just too muggy and uncomfortable to wear a full face of makeup so I've been opting for these products.

 One particular morning when I woke up extra late, all I did was wash my face and put on some of the Simple Ultra-Light Moisturizer and absolutely no other base product. Yup, rocking that naked face. I really like this moisturizer. It lives up to it's name for being ultra light but it's still super moisturizing. Just to keep me from looking too haggard, I use the Nude Rimmel ScandalEyes eyeliner on my water line and a coat of mascara. A slightly fill in my brows, and tada! My 'no makeup' makeup routine. I've been doing this for the past week, and oh my goodness the extra sleep I've been getting in my morning is glorious!

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts