January Favorites


First favorites post of 2014! Otherwise known as the 'latest favorites posts eveeer'. Ooops? Everyone is talking about how fast January went but I can't believe it just ended. It feels like we've been in 2014 form awhile now, or maybe it's because I still think it's 2013 and my brain hasn't wrapped around the new year yet. With Christmas over, and nothing to look forward to until March (spring break!), January was just a sad, busy month. But! I had a lot of new beauty bits to play with so it was all that bad.


I loved the TRESemme Heat Tamer spray when I first got it a year ago, when I used to blow dry my hair. As my hair got longer, I just let it air dry and didn't bother with anything else. Now that I have short hair, I have to blow dry it straight or else the ends try to wave but it's too short. This just helps keep my hair from being  damaged and being too dry. And because my hair is straight, I use the Organix Root Boost Spray so that it doesn't get flat throughout the day.


January was the month of eye shadow. I wore eye makeup everyday, and now it's just weird if I don't wear any. I'm still loving my Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe, and I've figured out a way to wear Amber Rush! I sweep on Amber Rush all over the lid, and put Bronze Taupe in the crease and on the outer V. I then use the elf Studio Flawless Concealer Brush to blend it all together, and that's the look I've been wearing for the later half of the month. The NYX Love in Paris was my favorite more towards the beginning of the month. I don't know if you guys can tell, but I've made quite a dent on a the champagne color on the middle row. 


I wrote a post all about these two but here's a recap: Maybelline Fit Me is a light coverage foundation with a dewy finish and my beloved Rimmel Match Perfection has medium buildable coverage with a natural finish. Together, they're beautiful.


iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts