life is pandemonium

School started this week. Boooo! I was going to take pictures of my outfits cause I actually put effort into them this week :P but I wake up at 5:45 in the morning and I don't have time in the morning and by the time I get home, I'm all gross looking and just blehh. BUT! I went to my school's summer musical, which was  25th Annual Putnam County Spelling BeeI have a lot of friends in the show, and I made it into a "date" night with Rachel, and Kiara, and Flo came along! The show was amazing, and once again I'm amazed by the talent my school has. Mrs. Silva's cameo was HILARIOUS! I doubt she even had to try, that's how she is in class everyday! I'm so proud of my JV babies. They're not in JV anymore, and they might not be the "babies" but that's how I see them and that's how I shall refer to them, thank you. I love my Encore family! ♥
3A + 1M = ♥
Tiffany was shy~
Angelene, Aaliyah, and Gibby

This is Katrina. Isn't she pretty? c:
Rachel, John, and Kiara
Yonathan and Jonah :P
John and Katrina being cute and awkward. Aww :)
3A + 1M with Kiara's German friend, Flo c:
Katrina, Tiffany, Rachel, Me, Chelsea

Comments

Popular Posts