JETPENS HAUL


I just realized that my last post was also a stationery haul but I'm not even sorry. I've been fully immersed in the studyblr and bullet journal community and one website that comes up a lot is JetPens.com. I usually get my stationery in stores or on Amazon and this is my first time buying from the site. I'd been on the site a bunch of times before, kind of just seeing what was there so I would know what to get. With how many choices there were and how much I love stationery, I definitely restrained myself. I did buy more so I could get free shipping but they were for my sister and my friend.

So before we talk about the actual pens, here's some info about the JetPens.

- Operates out of San Jose, California.
- Free USA shipping on orders over $25. Shipping was fast; I placed the order on a Saturday, got the shipping confirmation email on a Monday and the package arrived on Friday.
- They ship internationally.
- They have blog posts and YouTube videos about products so you can know more about them


Stabilo Point 88 Fineliner Marker Pen - $1.00 (each)

I have a pack of Stabilo fineliners and I love using these pens. I chose these colors because I was in an autumnal mood and thought they looked really pretty. I don't use these for note taking because they kind of bleed through but I like using them for key words or titles.

Zebra Sarasa Push Clip Gel Pen - $1.75 (each)

I've never tried Sarasa pens before but they're also a very popular brand and I've heard a lot of people rave about it. I chose the pens from the Vintage collection because I liked the colors. They write really smoothly and dry pretty fast so it doesn't smear if you highlight what you wrote after wards.

Pilot Juice Gel Pen - $1.80 (each)

Another super popular pen type. I've been using Pilot G2 pens for years but this was my first time using a different type from the brand. If you're a fan of the G2 pens, I would highly recommend these pens. Super opaque ink and write really smooth. I'm definitely getting some more in the .38 tip size.

Zebra Mildliner Double-Sided Highlighter - Fine / Bold - Mild Gray  = $1.50 (each)

Quite possibly the most talked about stationery items in the studyblr community are the Zebra Mildliners. I've been using a gray Crayola marker as a highlighter before I got this and honestly, you can't tell the difference. The only feature the Mildliner has that the Crayola marker doesn't is that it's double sided and it's easier to make a finer mark. It's still a good highlighter and I love using it but if you have markers in lighter colors, try those as highlighters first and see if you like it before purchasing Mildliners.

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts