FAVORITES + UPDATE


Hi, oursecretthings. It's been a while.

There's a lot of things I could blame for my lack of posts. School, personal stuff, packing for the Philippines, going to the Philippines. But really, the main thing is that I had no inspiration to write anything. I wasn't in a very focused mindset towards the end of the semester and aside from reviewing for exams, my brain just didn't feel like participating in life basically. My family and I went to the Philippines for three weeks and those three weeks were much needed. I didn't even know I needed it until I got back to the US and I felt less heavy and my mind wasn't as crowded as before the trip. 

Things are back to regular programming on my part and you'll see more posts from now on. My break from OST wasn't intentional but looking back at it now, it was good for me to just step back instead of writing when I wasn't in a good place. I've shared parts of my life on here before but I don't like writing and publishing when I'm being negative. I still have my off days, I mean who doesn't?, but I'm trying to get into the habit of finding the positives in negatives thoughts if that's at all possible.


BEAUTY
Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sun Cream
Pixi by Petra Hydrating Milky Mist
Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector (travel size)
IT Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC Cream with SPF 50 (travel size)
LA Girl Shady Slim Brow Pencil
NYX Eyeshadow - Blame it on Midnight
EYLURE Eyebrow palette
Catrice Re-Touch Light-Reflecting Concealer
Colourpop Ultra Blotted Lip - Zuma

MUSIC (there's a lot of KPOP #sorrynotsorry)
Signal - TWICE
Why Don't You Know - Chung Ha
Never - Produce 101
Critical Beauty - Pentagon
Really, Really - Dreamcatcher (cover)
I'll Be Yours - Girl's Day
Crying in the Club - Camila Cabello
I Like Me Better - Lauv
Immigrants (We Get The Job Done) - Hamilton Mixtape // There's a music video for it and everyone should watch it.

MOVIES
Train to Busan (2016)

YOUTUBE
Lavendaire
CatCreature

MISCELLANEOUS 
My new journal from Amazon Basics and aaaall the washi tape

Comments

Popular Posts