EVERYDAY UNIVERSITY MAKEUP


If you couldn't tell from the title of the post and my absence on the blog (although that's not really new....), I am back at university! It's my third year, I'm living off campus and I'm kind of terrified. Just one more step into the scary world of being an adult yikes. It's been two weeks of classes and I'm started to feel the pressure but I'm also feeling good about this semester? I'm not sure how I feel yet, I'm kind of all over the place right now. Just wanted to drop a post to tell you yes, I am alive and I'm back at my normal university and I will try my hardest not to abandon this little corner of the internet.

P.S - do you guys like the white rug? It belongs to one of my roommates and I am in love. Blog pictures for daaaays.
iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts