MAKEUP COLLECTION: BRONZERS/HIGHLIGHTERS


Bronzers and highlighters, like blushes, are the makeup products that I'm always drawn to but can't bring myself to buy because I know I'll barely use them. I use them more as eyeshadows than as what they're meant for. Occasionally, I will use bronzer to make my base match my neck but these bronzers don't get much love from me. The ones I use the most is the cult NYC Sunny bronzer and the Physician's Formula Bamboo wear. The Bamboo Wear has more orange than the NYC one and that's the one I use whenever I need to match my face to my neck. I use the NYC one for a super subtle contour. 

Stila Dare to Bare Palette // Urban Decay Naked Flush - // MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Lightscapade

LORAC Pro To Go - Bronze // elf Cool Bronzer

Physician's Formula Bamboo Wear Bronzer // NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer - Sunny

iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts