SUMMER HAUL: PART II // COASTAL SCENTS



When there’s a sale, you take advantage of it right? Especially if the items on sale were already affordable to begin with. You just gotta take advantage of these sort of things, you know? And I’m also aware that I’m totally breaking the “no more buying makeup until I use up the ones I already have” rule that I set for myself at the beginning of the year. But it’s summer, it’s too hot to go outside and the online shopping is just too tempting and I am weak. I’m totally justifying this with the fact that it was on sale though. 


This palette feels sturdy and would be a great thing to take traveling because it can hold 12 shadows and it has a big mirror.


I wanted another flat top brush like my elf Powder Brush and when I saw that this one was on sale (pssst! It's still on sale!), I immediately put it into my cart. I don't have a lot of eyeshadow brushes and I'm not too fussy about using a different brush for different colors/jobs so I opted for blending brushes because I usually just do one sweep of color anyway. As you can see, I couldn't wait to use the Pro Blending Fluff.


And of course, the stars of the haul; the shadow pots. I chose all neutral colors because I am a neutrals girl through and through. They came in individual plastic covers and in magnetic pans that can go into palettes like the one I ordered or other palettes, like a Z Palette. From initial swatches of them, they're super buttery and pigmented. Easy to blend, and doesn't crease or fade away throughout the day. Of course, wearing an eyelid primer helps but even on days where I used the shadows with no primer, they lasted pretty well.


Nude // Flesh Tone //Frosty Taupe // Kokomo Cafe
Light Taupe // Copper Glaze // Sunset Gold // Light Bronze
Amber Bronze // Golden Avocado // Dark Golden Olive // Incognito 



iscelle robee

Comments

Popular Posts